iOS 10 was released more than 3 months ago, and most people expected a jailbreak to be released by now. Apple did promise to make things harder for jailbreakers and, until now, it seemed as they had finally won the war. However, thanks to Luca Todesco, we now have a new jailbreak utility called Yalu Jailbreak. Before you download it though, you really need to be aware of the following information about Yalu Jailbreak .
Image : Yalu IPA File Download
- Yalu is only a beta jailbreak and will almost certainly be buggy and unstable. If you can wait, if you really don’t need to jailbreak right now, Luca Todesco has advised us to wait until an update is available for it
- This is not a simple jailbreak to install; instead of just installing it directly onto your iPhone or iPad, you must side-load the .ipa file using another tool called Cydia Impactor
- Yalu is a semi-untethered jailbreak and, for those not familiar with this, it means that, whenever your device is rebooted, you must reactivate the rejailbreak again
What is an .ipa File ?
A file that has the extension .ipa is an app file for the Apple operating system. You could think of it as being similar to a ZIP file, a kind of container that holds all the pieces of data that go together to make up an app for the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. These can be any kind of app, such as a game, a social networking app, a utility app or, something that is becoming more common, a jailbreak app. No matter what type of app it is though, the structure of the .ipa file is the same. It contains a PNG or JPEG file for the icon, a Payload file that holds the data for the app and a .plist file that holds the information about the application and the developer of it.
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
When an app is downloaded through iTunes, the .ipa file is stored on your computer and this is why, to download Yalu Jailbreak, you need a valid Apple ID. Because the jailbreak cannot be downloaded via iTunes, the certificate for it must be signed in another way and Cydia Impactor does this by using your Apple ID. To download the Yalu jailbreak .ipa, check out the links below.
Download Yalu .ipa File :
- Yalu Jailbreak Beta 4 v 1.0 [ ipa ] – iOS 10 Supported
- Yalu Jailbreak Beta 7 v 1.0.2 [ ipa ] – iOS 10.3.3 Supported
- Yalu Jailbreak Beta 11 [ ipa ] – iOS 11 Supported
Other Useful Links :
Do let us know how you get on and for more news follow us on Facebook .