iOS 11 download has been released and all the details on how to download it can be found at the linked article. This is the next big thing for Apple and it is packed with features and many major changes. Despite the fact that we only had a couple of utilities for iOS 10, we are pleased to give you everything you need to Jailbreak iOS 11.
Image : iOS 11 Jailbreak from Yalu Team
How to Jailbreak iOS 11 :
You can choose between the three methods listed below :
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Safari browser
- Now go to this url https://cydiainstaller.app/yalu/
- Follow download and installation instructions for Yalu jailbreak and find Yalu on your homescreen.
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
This is a slightly more complicated method and you need to follow these steps exactly as they are written:
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad and then open this [ link ]
- A Yalu information page will open, tap on the link to Directly Install to iOS Device so that the profile can be installed
- Now wait for your Settings app to open on the Profile page and tap on Install Profile
- Type your passcode in and then Safari will open
- Tap the link to Install Yalu
- A confirmation box will appear; tap on Install and your Settings app will open again
- Next tap on Install > Next > Done
- Wait until the installation has finished and you can begin using Yalu
If Yalu does not work, it may be that you missed a step so go back and repeat the above steps
Method 3: Yalu IPA [ 100% Success Rate ]
It is thanks to iOS security researcher Luca Todesco that we have Yalu Jailbreak, as it is the only one available. With the other jailbreak teams appearing to disappear into obscurity, Todesco stepped up to the plate to give jailbreakers a helping hand but, it should be considered that, although it has received iOS 11 support, it is limited in who can use it :
Image : Cydia Impactor IPA Installer
- Yalu jailbreak only has support for some of the 64-bit devices, namely the iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S and 6S Plus
- You cannot install Yalu directly on your iOS 11 device. Instead, it must be side-loaded using Cydia Impactor [ext link] and you must have a valid Apple ID for this, whether it is the one you normally use or a dummy ID
- Yalu is another semi-untethered jailbreak utility and you will need to reactivate it whenever you reboot your iPhone or iPad. However, to make life easier for you we now have Extender Installer, a tool that automates the reactivation process
Image : Cydia iOS 11 Download
If your device is supported and you want to go ahead and download the iOS 11 jailbreak, check out the links below for all the information you need:
Fix Yalu Crashing Issue :
When you install Yalu jailbreak or Cydia in this way, you are using your Apple ID and because of this Apple can track the apps that you are using. As these are not app store apps and Apple doesn’t sign the certificates, Yalu and any tweaks you have installed will crash within a few days because Apple will revoke the certificate. You can reinstall Yalu, but you will also need to install all your tweaks again and Apple will revoke it again. To prevent this, you need to install a VPN tool that will block Apple from revoking the certificates. That tool is called Anti Revoke and you can find out how it works and how to download it by clicking the link below :
- Download Anti Revoke [ext link]
Yalu Jailbreak Alternatives :
While Cydia is the best option, not everyone can use it and, to be fair, not everyone wants to jailbreak. We do have other options in the form of app installers that provide some content without the need to jailbreak. Have a look at these two alternatives to Cydia:
AppValley is one of the more feature-rich of the app installers, containing a broad selection of Cydia tweaks, lots of paid and premium apps for free and several of the best ++ apps. These are apps that have been modified with premium features for free, so you get better enjoyment out of them and you can download apps like Pokémon Go++, Spotify++ and Snapchat++. All of this comes without the requirement to install Cydia; click the given link to find out how to download AppValley [ext link].
Emus4U is a unique app installer in that it has a very wide selection of the best games emulators. These have always been popular downloads from Cydia because they are what lets us play console games on our iOS devices so choose from Nintendo, Gameboy and PS1 for starters. You also get a free screen recorder, a way of easily cleaning junk and temporary files off your device, lots of paid apps for free and some tweaks and modified apps so follow the linked article and find out how you can download Emus4U [ext link] today.
If you do go ahead and jailbreak iOS 11, let us know how you get on and what you think of the utility. To stay up to date with all the latest iOS 11 jailbreak updates, follow us on Facebook .