Apple is on the ball again this year; like they did with iOS 10, they are keeping the updates flowing for iOS 11 as well with the latest release being the iOS 11.1 download [ext link]. Adding a couple of new features to the firmware, you can check out how to download iOS 11.1 by clicking the given link. We can also give you the good news; you can jailbreak iOS 11.1 and here’s how.
Image : iOS 11.1 Jailbreak Download
How to do Download Yalu iOS 11.1 Jailbreak :
There are two ways for you to jailbreak iOS 11.1 :
Method 1: Safari Browser
- From your iOS device home screen, open Safari browser
- From the address bar, go to yalujailbreak.org
- Our mobile webpage will load, tap the UP arrow , iPad users look top right and iPhone users, bottom center of the screen
- On the new screen, choose Add to Home Screen
- A new window will open, type Yalu into the box and tap the Add button
- Now when you close Safari the new Yalu icon will be on your home page
Video: Watch to see how this is done
Method 2: With Yalu Jailbreak
We have Luca Todesco to thank for Yalu Jailbreak, the only utility released for iOS 10 and, so far, the only one for iOS 11 as well. Todesco has updated the tool to support iOS 11.1 but it is somewhat limited in who can use it and how it is installed :
Image : Cydia iOS 11.1 Download
- You may only download Yalu onto an iPhone’s only.
- You may only download Yalu by using Cydia Impactor and this will require you to have an Apple ID. You can set a second account up if you would prefer not to use your main one
- Because Yalu is a semi-untethered jailbreak it must be reactivated whenever your iPhone reboots. Extender Installer tool will help you with this.
When you are ready to install Yalu jailbreak, check out the post below for more information and download links:
When you use your Apple ID to install Yalu, Apple will revoke the certificate every week. This is because it is not signed by them and is seen as invalid. If you download Anti Revoke, you can stop this by blocking the certificate revocation from happening and keep using Yalu with no hassle.
Tell us your thoughts on Yalu and stay up to date with all the latest jailbreak news by following us on Facebook .