iOS 11.1.1 download [ext link] has recently been released and you can find out how to download it at the given link. It is a minor update, another bug fix to keep iOS 11 as safe and trouble free as possible. The good news is, although iOS 10 was poor for jailbreaks, we can now tell you how to install an iOS 11.1.1 jailbreak .
Image : iOS 11.1.1 Jailbreak Download
How to Download iOS 11.1.1 Jailbreak :
Pick one of the following methods:
Method 1: Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to the address bar and then go to yalujailbreak.org
- Locate the large UP arrow, which will be at the top or the bottom of your screen, depending on which device you use
- Now tap on Add to Home Screen on the new page
- Type Yalu in the box so your app icon has a recognizable name. Tap the Add button and shut Safari
- The Yalu icon will be on the home screen
Video: This will show you how to jailbreak iOS 11.1.1
Method 2: Using Yalu IPA
Yalu is the only jailbreak we have right now, courtesy of Luca Todesco. Originally released for iOS 10, the jailbreak has been updated to support iOS 11.1.1 and is available for download now. However, do be aware that it does have a couple of limitations on it :
Image : Yalu iOS 11.1.1 Jailbreak
- Unless you have an iPhone , you cannot use Yalu jailbreak
- You can only install Yalu onto your iPhone or iPad by using your Apple ID and Cydia impactor. You may set up a dummy Apple ID if you want to.
- Yalu is a semi untethered jailbreak and this will require you to reactivate it every single time you reboot the device. You can use a new tool called extender Installer to help you with this process
Ready to download Yalu jailbreak ? All the details and download links are in the following guides :
Image : Cydia iOS 11.1.1 Download
Using Cydia Impactor [ext link] to download Yalu will mean that your app certificate will be revoked every week and the jailbreak will need to be reinstalled. If you download Anti Revoke, you can put a stop to this because it will block Apple from revoking that certificate.
Download Yalu and let us know how you get on with it. For more jailbreak updates, you can follow us on Facebook.