We could be forgiven for thinking that jailbreaking is over, that there will be no more Cydia. We can’t say whether this is true or not but, given the fact that only one developer produced one jailbreak, in the form of Yalu, for iOS 10, it seems very likely that Apple has almost succeeded in their mission to put a stop to it. That’s why we are pleased to see app installers that give us some of the Cydia content back, without having to install a jailbreak.
Image : AppValley Download
AppValley is one of the very best, offering plenty of content including paid app store content, tweaked apps and a good deal more, all for free. You don’t need a jailbreak for it to work and it serves as a good alternative to fill the gap while we wait to see if we get a new jailbreak or not.
Features of AppValley:
- No jailbreak needed
- Easy download and install
- User-friendly interface
- Safe app
- Choose from all sorts of content, including the very best modified apps, like Spotify++, Snapchat++ [ext link] and Pokémon Go++
- Content is categorized so you can easily find what you are looking for
- Good for both jailbreakers and those that don’t want to jailbreak
Supported Devices :
The following is a list of the iOS devices that will run AppValley:
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPod Touch 5thand 6thGeneration
How to Download AppValley :
AppValley is one of the easiest of the app installers to download and is incredibly simple to use. You will not find it in the iOS app store though because this is one type of app that Apple will not let in. However, it is easy and we have drawn up a full guide for you to follow, accessed through the link below:
- Download AppValley [ Full Tutorial ]
Video: AppValley Download Tutorial Video
Like all the other installers that have been released, AppValley cannot and will not take the crown that Cydia wears because it can’t provide us with the same depth of content. However, it does have enough in it to make it worthwhile for any user and is one of the more comprehensive installers.
Because of that, it is worth looking at so give it a go and then tell us what you think of it. For more updates like this one, follow us on Facebook.