When Apple released iOS 10, the expectation was that a jailbreak would follow soon after. Instead, Apple continuously flung updates at us, striving to keep iOS 10 bug-free and stable and, although this is good news on one hand, on the other we paid the price with no jailbreak in sight. Not all users updated to the new versions and that is good news because a new jailbreak has been released from an unexpected source. Luca Todesco has given us Yalu Jailbreak for iOS 10.
Image : Yalu Jailbreak iOS 10 Download
Direct Links :
- iOS 10 [ for iOS 10 upto iOS 10.1 keep reading ]
- iOS 10.1.1
- iOS 10.2 [ early beta ]
- iOS 10.2.1 [ not confirmed ]
- iSO 10.3 [ not released ]
This is unexpected because Todesco is better known for showing off the jailbreaks he builds with no intention of releasing them for public use. Just recently, though, he seems to have stepped in where teams like Pangu, PP and Taig appear to be struggling and, after telling us that things were going to get tougher for jailbreakers in the future, he came up with Yalu Jailbreak. The jailbreak comes with a warning that we may not see another for some time but, before you install it, you need to know what to expect from Yalu for iOS 10.
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- Yalu jailbreak is a beta jailbreak and, while Luca Todesco is working hard on an update for it, users should be prepared to expect bugs and glitches, along with a general instability with the jailbreak. If you can wait a while longer, do.
- Second, if you can’t wait then you need to know that this is a semi-untethered tool and this means you will lose your jailbreak status every time you reboot your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch; you will need to reactivate the jailbreak every time
- Third, you won’t find a simple one-click tool. Yalu has to be side-loaded onto your device and for that you need a valid Apple ID and Cydia Impactor.
Now that you know what to expect, if you still want to give Yalu for iOS 10 a go, check out our articles below for download links and tutorials :
While the jailbreak community welcomes Yalu for iOS 10 with open arms, only the more experienced should consider using it for now. In time, Luca Todesco will provide an update that stabilizes the jailbreak and gets rid of some of the bugs. To make sure you are up to date with all the latest news and developments on Yalu for iOS 10, you should follow us on Facebook .