Apple has released iOS 10.3.1 download [ext link] as a minor update to fix a few bugs and enhance performance, as well as throwing in a few more security updates. Their idea is, as well as keeping iOS 10 running at peak performance, to halt jailbreaking for good. Despite the constant onslaught of updates, they haven’t succeeded because, although they are few and far between, we do have jailbreaks for iOS 10. The best news is that the current jailbreak, Yalu, has been updated to support iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak. Here’s how to download it.
Image : Yalu iOS 10.3.1 Jailbreak
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 :
Choose from one of these two methods to download Yalu jailbreak on iOS 10.3.1 firmware on your iPhone or iPad.
Method 1: Safari Method
Don’t bother trying any other browser, it won’t work
- On your iPhone or iPad, launch safari browser and go yalujailbreak.org
- Wait for our mobile web page to finish loading and then tap the large UP arrow [ top or bottom of the screen depending on the device you are using ]
- A row of options will load across the screen, choose Add to Home Screen
- Now you must provide a new name for the app icon so type in Yalu. Tap on the Add button
- Close Safari when the process has completed and you will find the new Yalu app icon on the home page
Video: Watch this to see how these steps are performed
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak [ IPA Method ]
The developer behind Yalu jailbreak is none other than Luca Todesco, stepping in to help out in the absence of any communication with Pangu, Taig or PP jailbreak teams. However, rather than being straightforward, you should be aware of the following before you attempt to jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 :
Image : Cydia Impactor for iOS 10.3.1 Jailbreak
- If you have a 32-bit device, Yalu jailbreak will not work on it
- As a semi-untethered jailbreak, you will need to re-initiate Yalu jailbreak whenever your iPhone or iPad is rebooted
- You will need to use Cydia Impactor [ext link] to get Yalu onto your device and for that you need to have a valid Apple ID and password . You don’t need to use your main one, you can set up a dummy account for this
If you are ready to install the iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak, all the information you need can be found at the link below :
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.1 Under Development
To be kept up to date with all the latest jailbreak news, follow us on Facebook.